- Started all 27 games she played in, averaging 11.2 points (best on the team) and 5.0 rebounds (best on the team) over 35.8 minutes (best on the team).
- Finished the season with 303 points (best on the team) and 135 rebounds (best on the team).
- Led Golden Flashes in points and rebounds a team-high eight times and in assists twice.
- Reached double figures in points a team-high 16 times.
- Tallied 20 or more points twice.
- Posted two double-doubles to tie for the team lead.
- Posted her first double-double in her third game with the Golden Flashes, tallying 17 points and 12 rebounds (three offensive, nine defensive) against Morehead State (11/18) to lead the team.
- Reached the 20-point mark for the first time against Northeastern (12/21) to lead the team.
- Tallied 13 points and hauled in a team-high 12 rebounds (12 defensive) against Ohio (1/7).
- Scored a career-high 26 points against Buffalo (1/19) to lead the team.
2010-11 – TRANSFER SEASON
- Sat out the 2010-11 season due to NCAA transfer restrictions
2008-10 – BUCKNELL UNIVERSITY
- Played two seasons at Bucknell
• As a sophomore, named a second-team all-Patriot League performer after leading the Bison with 12.4 points per game
• In 2009-10 season, named to ESPN the Magazine Academic All-District II first team; was one of just three sophomores nationwide to earn first-team academic all-district honors
• Also earned Patriot League Honor Roll accolades
• Poured in 30 points against Lycoming (Dec. 30)
• As a freshman, saw action in 28 games and made 18 starts to end the season
• 2009 Patriot League Rookie of the Year
• Scored a season-high 18 points against Navy (Feb. 7), aided by a 4-for-5 effort from three-point range
HIGH SCHOOL & AAU NOTES
- Selected as a McDonald’s All-America nominee as a senior after scoring over 1,000 points for her prep career at Perkins High School
• Named First Team Sandusky Bay Conference three times
• Selected as a first-team All-District performer three times
• Second-Team All-Ohio in 2008
• Honorable mention all-state in 2007
• Three-time team defensive player of the year
• Four-year letter winner in basketball and soccer
• Was a two-year captain and three-time All-District first-team selection in soccer and currently holds school records for goals (29) and assists (10) in a single season as well as a single-game scoring record with four goals
• Graduated in the top 10 percent of her high school class and member of the National Honor Society
- Full name is Trisha Lynne Krewson
• Daughter of Scott and Patti Krewson
• Has a sister, Lindsay, and a brother, Owen
• Intended fields at Kent State include English and Spanish; plans on becoming a high school English teacher